AC Homecare are a friendly local care agency operating in the Welwyn Garden City & Hatfield areas, providing care and companionship for people in the homes they love. Our excellent reputation in the local area means we are expanding and now have the opportunity for care practitioners to join our team.
We have evening, weekend and full-time hours available
Our Care Assistant’s main purpose is to support individuals who still live in the homes they love but require additional support with household tasks, personal care or any other activity that allows them to maintain their independence and quality of life. Anyone at any stage of life could require domiciliary care and Care Practitioners are there to assist those Service Users to live as independently and actively as possible by supporting them with their care needs. You will see a broad range of service users with different care needs, illnesses and disabilities.
Our staff are at the heart of the company, we offer a flexible, friendly work environment with monthly perks and team building events.
Full driving license and your own transport essential
- Competitive Rates of Pay depending on experience Tier 1 – £10.66, Tier 2 – 10.96, Tier 3 £11.06 weekends and weekdays after 6.
- Tier 1 – £9.63, Tier 2 – £9.89, Tier 3 – £10.05 per hour weekdays before 6
- Excellent Training & Development Programs
- Recognition & Reward Scheme with monthly perks
- Uniform and DBS check Included
- Pension Scheme
- Paid get together days / team building events.
- To provide personal care and support to service users with a wide range of needs, illnesses and disabilities to promote their independence in their own home.
- To assist service users with personal care and hygiene, meal preparation, Medication and to provide companionship.
- To liaise with families when necessary to keep them informed of the service user’s life.
- Must have a full UK Driving License and own transport
- Care Assistant experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be offered with options to gain recognised qualifications
- A passion and enthusiasm to raise the standard of quality of care
- Friendly and personable demeanour
- Willing to learn new skills and to develop current knowledge
Job Type: Part-time / Full-time
Salary: £8.93 to £10.71 per hour
Salary: £9.33 to £10.71 per hour